Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sharp shoes for spring

I'm not a flashy shoe person, nor do I need a custom-built closet to contain my footwear habit. But I do know an amazing shoe when I see one, and I'm not afraid to pay a little bit more for it...because you do get what you pay for. And no one wants to get stuck with uncomfortable pumps. Piperlime has a great selection of brands and styles, and they do a nice job of summing up seasonal trends. Without further ado, I bring you a few great spring shoes. 

Trends...

Platforms

Fossil - Ruth










Platform-Wedge

Charles David - Nurture











Wedge

Lovely People - Goldie










Cut-out Sandals from Nine West

Bottlesup











Hamish










Gladiator

Cynthia Vincent - Odeon










Matt Bernson - Sherpa











Neutrals

Charles David - Jemma











Max Studio - Xeroma











And some great classics...

Low Heels

KensieGirl - Cassie











Etienne Aigner - Vivica










Flats

Fossil - Maddox
(in coral as shown
and sand)








Flip-Flops

Havaianas - Slim Season
(hot pink/silver and navy/gold)























Reef - Sophie










Guess it's time for a pedicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment