Wednesday, March 10, 2010

25% off skinny denim at LOFT and stock-up savings at Ann Taylor

Right now at LOFT, save 25% off modern slim and skinny jeans. I love the Hand-Sanded Modern Skinny Legs at right. Skinny jeans saw me through my entire pregnancy - they look adorable with long tops and the low rise fits nicely under the belly.

My current favorite LOFT piece is the Chiffon Petal Cardigan that comes in vanilla, light peach, coastal fog and black...and I may not be able to wait until it's on sale.

Have to be honest: I'm not crazy about their maternity offerings. There's a cute dress or two, but I would stick to LOFT's accessories if I were currently pregnant.

Outfit yourself for spring and save at Ann Taylor. Use code ANNSTYLE to save 25% off 2 full-price pieces or 40% off 3. Also, get free shipping on orders of $150.

No comments:

Post a Comment